

|
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 9:41 AM yeah.. i've finally decided to start my own blog.. but for my own viewing of cos.. or maybe good frens of mine.. we'll see about it.. first up: i will start by publishing all the things i've mentioned in microsoft word.. basically thats the source whr i've actually written all my thoughts.. hahas.. i din haf a diary! as time passes by, i'll put up the latest ones..=) what a retarded me.. explaining my own posts for my OWN viewing. crazy shit. hahas. entry 1: I really don’t know what has gotten into me... but it seems that lately... I have a different outlook on not only life, but also on love-like kinda stuffs. Hey, I know I may only be 17... But previously, at the age of 14, I was involved with this guy. And believe it or not, we lasted for almost 3 years... and, isn’t that enough a time span to get married? Ha-ha. But that’s not the point im trying to state here... After the relationship, I wasn’t able to move on with my life... I thought that I’ve lost someone so important to me. I thought that even if we were apart, it still doesn’t change the fact that we loved each other. But I was dead wrong about him; he went into a relationship just 3 weeks after we broke up. My sentiments? He already had that on his mind, and was just waiting for me to let him go... in a way that it wouldn’t let him feel the slightest guilt...what couldn’t hurt any worst than that was that, I trusted him so much and he did the unforgivable time and time again but I forgave him each and every time.(I know I’m foolish for that)and, I don’t wanna seem like I hold a grudge against this guy.. but I was badly hurt.. I couldn’t stop crying... And I had such negative, pessimistic views on life and relationships. But, I have change a lot lately. and i figured, love is such a strong word. one should not use them until really serious. favourite quote of all time: Georges Bernard Shaw once wrote, “There are 2 tragedies in life, one is to lose your heart’s desire, and the other is to gain it.” Shaw was right. As we strain to grasp the things we desire. Things we think will make our lives better, money, popularity, fame. We ignore what truly matters. The simple things, like friendship, family, love. The things we probably already had. Well, my sister said that I’m the kind of girl who guys often takes as a buddy, a bestie, everything else, but forgets the girlfriend part. Well, a part of what she said was true. Most of my guy friends often call me their buddies and take me as one of them. That’s just sad. Because at times Im really sad. I need a guy a friend who does not treat me as a buddy. Well, I think I should just put the thought aside at the moment because my grades aren’t that good and I would need GPA of more than 3.0 to get into the university, so I have to strive harder. Jiayou. thats about it, some of the things i wrote was pretty dumb, so i din feel the need to put it up here.. it would only make me feel sick of myself. hahas. |
colourful 12 June 1989 19 goin 20. yeps. dark, short, ugly but considered adorable.hahas. psychotic. in a nice way:D Click here if you want to leave. loves all my lovable peeps. dark chocs. walking aimlessly (at times) reflecting. HAHAS. being my psychotic self. CIP sessions. muahahas. my 2 chubby chubs bunnies. gossips :D ESCAPADES class hugs sally loves mellarla merv de lovin giant azhar into the past July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |