Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 8:50 PM

this is a random post. I just suddenly thought of it. Nth to do with him though. Just had it in de corner of my mind.

how do you measure love? I used to ask a person this question. And he gave a good answer, cos I asked him to give me a score of how much he liked a gal in terms of upon 10. And yea, he taught me a thing or two.


How do measure love? Thru percentages, numbers? Truth is, you cant measure it. The depth of it could be that of an ocean, and endless like that of a bottomless pit. Its all open to the different interpretations of individuals. Sounds mushy. But such does exist.

A good example would be, an old couple who has been married since like forever, but one of them is going thru senile dementia, not wanting to forget his beloved, but its inevitable. And take de wife, who has to watch his husband go thru it. Having to let go when its your only option. Wishing that God would give u just more time. I believe it does exist. In fact, it’s a documentary on Arts Central. Simply heart-wrenching.

So for those of my friends who don’t believe in love, or getting married. Its time u gave it a little more thought. Cos yeah, at the end of the day, u’ll always need that someone by your side, no matter how independent or self-reliant you may be. Engaging in self-denial, such as u’ll never find someone, or get married, never helps. All it takes is to give it some time and thought, cos u’ll never know, he/she may have been there all along.

Erms. Hahas. I just realized I’ll be 20 nxt yr. wow. That’s fast. Im gg to be an adult in 2 yrs time.