

|
Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 9:12 PM everyday is a struggle,
I falter every now and then, My faith was also shaken. hoping, and wishing, all that no longer hold meaning for me. But i know i gotta hang in there. I don’t want to be swayed. Yes, they have all changed; such drastic changes. Changed with the freedom given to them, with the influences and all, But that doesn’t mean that they have, I should be doing the same should i? So why am I forcing myself to be somebody I’m not? I have changed. I’m not saying that I haven’t one bit. But all and all, im still the same person inside. One shouldn’t chase after worldly desires too much, We always tend to forget that. Always remind ourselves that. Or rather, I should remind myself that. And I know I’m always at crossroads. Always asking myself to choose, Should I go this way or that way? Perhaps I ought to enjoy myself as some would say. But I believe that life’s too short for you to waste it away. changes changes changes. i dont adapt well to tt either. but im always trying. i really wished i could turn back time, to where it all didnt start. cos if it hadnt been, there wouldnt be now. and if there isnt a now, i wouldnt be dreading the things tt happened. or what had been said. but i know i cant take any of that back. so whatever tts left, im just picking up the pieces, and puttin my foot fwrd. people say im strong, and that i have so much courage. do i really? i guess it all comes to you naturally. cos sometimes, so much shit happens, u just got to go thru it. when really you dont want to. 2 words to sum it all up: im just NUMBED OUT. such a long entry. i'd swear i could cry. but tt wud be overly dramatic. HAHA. "Sometimes, you feel that it is necessary to tell someone everything that goes on, the truth and all. But sometimes, when you do so, that someone ends up getting more hurt. So, somethings are better left unspoken." |
colourful 12 June 1989 19 goin 20. yeps. dark, short, ugly but considered adorable.hahas. psychotic. in a nice way:D Click here if you want to leave. loves all my lovable peeps. dark chocs. walking aimlessly (at times) reflecting. HAHAS. being my psychotic self. CIP sessions. muahahas. my 2 chubby chubs bunnies. gossips :D ESCAPADES class hugs sally loves mellarla merv de lovin giant azhar into the past July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |