

|
Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 9:13 PM This is where the story ends. Sometimes, you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to. But true goodbyes are the ones never said or explained. True friends don't say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other. and this is me, taking my extended leave, from the people i cherish, my dear friends, I'm sorry i couldn't let you in when you asked, I'm sorry you couldn't pick up my call, I'm sorry you forgot, I'm sorry you all had to see my gloomy face, rather than the cheerful being i was, I'm sorry you couldn't hear my silence cries, I'm sorry it took you that long to realise, I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you to save me, and most of all, I'm sorry if its so hard to believe, of my desperate cries for help. But, to ALL, your very presence, makes everything worth it. and I couldn't be more thankful for that. till a meaning is found, till i'm convinced, till then, take care and be safe. |
colourful 12 June 1989 19 goin 20. yeps. dark, short, ugly but considered adorable.hahas. psychotic. in a nice way:D Click here if you want to leave. loves all my lovable peeps. dark chocs. walking aimlessly (at times) reflecting. HAHAS. being my psychotic self. CIP sessions. muahahas. my 2 chubby chubs bunnies. gossips :D ESCAPADES class hugs sally loves mellarla merv de lovin giant azhar into the past July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |